Terms & Conditions
thelifeplan® TERMS & CONDITIONS
In order to purchase and participate in thelifeplan® programme, you agree to abide by all the following terms and conditions:
- I have read the medical disclaimer below.
- I understand and accept it.
- Participating in thelifeplan® is conditional upon you being well enough, being informed, and being fully clear about the offering.
- I have read this document in full. I have disclosed all pertinent information.
- I participate in thelifeplan® of my own accord and under no psychological pressure.
- I understand fully that thelifeplan® is a health-focussed year-long programme of health education and lifestyle advice, not an alternative to medical treatment in any way, shape or form.
- I am under no external pressure to participate in thelifeplan®.
- I happily assert my choice to participate in thelifeplan® through my own free volition.
- I agree not to share with any other party, copy or reproduce any aspects of thelifeplan® online seminars, videos, documents, recipes, emails, password-protected web content or any other course materials.
- I understand all thelifeplan®-related and Jason Shon Bennett®-related concepts are fully owned and protected by The Exceptional Health Company Ltd® and are fully covered by international copyright and intellectual property laws. Any breach of these terms will result in my immediate removal from thelifeplan® program whereupon you may be pursued for monetary damages.
Please note: The information presented here is general health advice within the public domain and is meant for people looking for dietary information and basic health improvements. This information covers reports from many independent, rigorous and peer-reviewed scientific studies on health. This information is for reference and informational purposes only and is not intended as medical or emotional counselling or medical advice. Jason Shon Bennett and his team are not medical practitioners or experts in the field of emotional or mental health issues, nor is this information, in any way, promising to prevent, mitigate, diagnose or cure any current disease condition or mental disorder. Nothing here should be viewed as a substitute for competent healthcare advice from a professional. We recommend you always seek good and competent health advice from a trusted and experienced health professional.
We hereby disclaim any and all responsibility for any loss, injury, damage or expense directly or indirectly arising out of, or relating to, use or reliance on this information or the material contained here. The information presented contains sensible and logical dietary advice for the general population intended to improve and retain optimal health. It is general advice and as such is not able to recognise nutritional requirements, body types, food reactions and other aspects unique to each individual.
This information should be used in conjunction with the guidance and care of your natural healthcare and /or medical practitioner. They should be aware of all medical conditions that you may have, as well as the medications or supplements you may be taking, and your family history. We advise on simple, yet powerful diet and lifestyle changes only. We do not claim to cure or treat physical, mental or emotional issues and recommend you see a trained specialist of your choosing in this instance.
If you are in any doubt about your mental or physical health and stability then we recommend you do not participate in thelifeplan® at this time.
thelifeplan® REFUNDS POLICY
Your satisfaction with thelifeplan® is incredibly important to us. We believe you will get more than you expect on thelifeplan®. If you have any issues please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed to the transformation you’ll experience throughout our 12 months together. Obviously, life throws curve balls and we understand that. If something changes for you and you truly feel that a refund is real and justified then just email us and we can have a chat about it.