Great time fasting today, and yesterday, and the day before...
Had a great day today fasting!
Stopped eating in October ha ha ha
Day three and loving it as usual.
Went for a mega long walk up and to the top of Cornwall Park this morning with 2kg weight strapped to each leg and nailed it.
What have I been doing while intelligently fasting?
- Having a splash of apple cider vinegar in water on waking
- Going for a good walk straight after that
- Making a good vegetable juice (celery, cucumber, beetroot, ginger and carrot)
- Mixing in some super green powders (currently using Lifestream Ultimate Greens)
- Lots of water between juices
- Lots of grated ginger into boiled water – mmm yum!
- Potassium broth at night – just potato water (and the boys have loved the mashed potatoes!)
- Detox herb teas as well with dandelion and St. Mary’s Thistle and more!
Life is good!
PS: For those in or near Auckland, remember to book your tickets for the Fasting Celebration Seminar in Parnell on Thursday 7th November. This will be the last time I deliver this seminar.