Alcohol killed Amy Winehouse confirms second investigation
A second new investigation into the death of singer Amy Winehouse has again confirmed that she died from alcohol poisoning.
This is just another tragic waste of talent through alcohol. She joins an ever growing list of celebrities who have drunken themselves to an early grave.
Amy was found dead, age 27, at her north London home on July 23, 2011.
Even worse is that she died from “death by misadventure”, meaning the death is judged to be accidental, with no law broken and no criminal negligence involved.
Toxicological analysis revealed a blood-alcohol level of 416 milligrams per 100 milliliters of blood.
The level considered fatal is 350 milligrams.
Goodbye Amy, may the entertainment industry stand up and take note instead of glorifying alcohol to the point of normalcy.