Longevity secrets of those over 100 years old
All of the genuine and credible recent studies of people who are healthy, alert and active at age 100 have found that diet and lifestyle appears to be the secret to their remarkable health and longevity.
What are the basics?
- A healthy, plant-based wholefood diet
- Daily low-intensity exercise (especially about 40 minutes of walking daily)
- Not smoking
- Low or zero levels of alcohol
- Being involved in community
- Learning new skills
- Peace of mind/attitude/spirituality
Here is a great new article on this: http://www.helpingyoucare.com/22997/what-are-the-secrets-of-living-to-be-healthy-active-at-100-years-old