Alzheimer’s could be reclassified as Type 3 diabetes
Here is a great question for you “Could Alzheimer’s simply be another form of diabetes, and one that is caused by eating too much junk food?”
What do we know?
- Alzheimer’s is primarily a metabolic disease
- Both Alzheimer’s and diabetes are rising dramatically all over the world
- This coincides with the dramatic rising of the obesity rates
- This correlation is so uncanny that many scientists are now investigating the relationship between all three epidemics
- Type 2 diabetes is already strongly linked with dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Type 2 sufferers are 3 three times more likely to get Alzheimer’s
- Obesity is linked to Alzheimer’s
- Insulin response is linked to Alzheimer’s
It does not take rocket science to connect the dots here.
Junk food has a devastating effect on the brain.
Much more to follow on this. Just watch this space...