Jason's Recent Corporate Seminars:
- The Real Food Revolution - May 2014, Sydney, Australia
- IAFGG Guest Speaker - March 2014, Calgary, Canada
- Aro Ha First Guest Presenter – January 2014, Glenorchy, Queenstown
- Atlanta HealthCare – December 2013, Auckland
- Sara Lee – November 2013, Auckland
- Buller High School Kapa Haka Fundraiser – August 2013, Westport
- Baby & Child Show – August 2013, Auckland
- Les Mills Diabetes Group Fundraiser - August 2013, Auckland
- Josephite Retreat Centre – May 2013, Wanganui
- Sara Lee – December 2012, Auckland
- Austbrokers Phillips - November 2012, Victoria, Australia
- The Healthy Living Show - November 2012, Viaduct, Auckland
- Sunshine Coast University – May 2012, Queensland, Australia
- ASB Stadium – May 2012, Whangarei
- Australasian Integrative Medicine Association (AIMA) – April 2012, Massey University
- Holistic Cancer Congress – April 2012, Auckland City
- Aztec NZ Limited – December 2011, Ellerslie
- Holistic Cancer Retreat – December 2011, Albany
- Australasian Integrative Medicine Association (AIMA) – November 2011, Auckland
- Sara Lee – November 2011, Auckland
- Accessable – November 2011, Auckland
- Hardy's Public Seminars – October 2011, Keri Keri to Christchurch
- Clinical Nutrition AGM – September 2011, Auckland
- Wellpark Naturopathic College – August 2011, Auckland
- Deco Cities Pharmacy Public Seminar – June 2011, Napier
- Radius Pharmacy Conference – May 2011, Wellington
- Health Retailer Training – April 2011, Brisbane
- Health Industry Training – February 2011, Melbourne
- Vantage Pharmacy Conference – September 2010, Fiji
I invited Jason Shon Bennett to do a specific presentation at a conference my company put on after I heard two of his talks in Auckland. Every time he presented he was a pleasure to deal with and took the audience through a superb multimedia presentation with excellent presence and charisma. The info was cutting edge delivered with passion, expertise and power. He was voted by the audience as one of the best presenters there and I have no hesitation in recommending him for any audience that is interested in improving their health and wellness with excellent researched info that will make a lasting impression."
David Holden, Naturopathic Physician & Nutritional BioChemist, Managing Director, OSIRIS Health Ltd
We have been truly impressed with the seminar series given by Jason Shon Bennett to our community. In a space with so many mixed messages, and with a rapidly declining national health, Jason provided factual information and practical instruction on how anyone can improve their health. These seminars included something for everyone, we even found that the most experienced and knowledgeable members of the aboutlife team learnt something in the seminars, and Jason presents it in an engaging and humorous way. Our customers loved them and we look forward to working with Jason again in the future!
Jodie Stewart, aboutlife Sydney
The seminar was amazing!! Everyone loved it and the feedback was very positive. We raised a good amount for ‘Youth Diabetes’ so really worthwhile. Thank Jason very much, he is inspirational, educational, and funny. If nothing else, he would have made everyone there, take a long hard look at themselves. I know I learnt a lot. It was one of the best, if not the best, seminar we have ever had!! Loved it!!
Rose, Les Mills, New Lynn, August 2013
You are perhaps the best speaker and ‘imparter’ of wisdom on healthy living that I have ever heard – and I’m not alone in my sentiments. I’m sure you are destined for international superstardom. And you are the type of hero the planet needs right now!
Dona White, CEO, North Port Events, Auckland City, December 2012
I attended the 2012 NZ Cancer Congress Conference in Auckland last year. There were around ten speakers, however only two made me sit up and take notice & Jason Shon Bennett was one of them. Dynamic, inspirational, walking his talk, he is a living testament to the old adage that you are what you eat. Jason's enthusiasm for life and how simply health can be achieved by eating well was wonderful. I did the math and was bowled over by the fact that he looks 20 but is in fact well into his forties, & all achieved by eating healthily! He is an absolute must on any health forum.
Lizzie, Auckland City, November 2012
Dear Jason, it has been an exceptional pleasure to host you again in Nelson. Your presentations are truly inspiring and powerful and we look forward to hosting you again."
John Dawson, Equilibrium, Nelson, December 2012
Jason & Tracey, thank you for the wonderfully informative and entertaining evening. As you know Jason, inspiration is the key to change and you gave us so much of that during your talk ~ the store was abuzz with excitement the following day. Tracey, thank you for all of your support in making the evening happen smoothly and easily. Our customers are very happy with such great value.
Donna Potts, Marketing Manager, The Natural Foodstore, Forest Glen, Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, May 2012
Jason’s seminars are so inspiring we can’t wait to get him back. We had a lot of staff attend on the night and the next morning the office was buzzing with “the right eating” attitude – great to see! Jason and Tracey made hosting this event simple and easy, letting us and the attendees focus on the message. It was a real pleasure. Thanks!
Ann Giles, Managing Director Annies Marlborough, March 2012