Jason’s seminars and books, thelifeplan and Tracey’s recipes, have all been established to make a difference. We have been fortunate enough to be able to teach ourselves how to eat well and stay well. We continue to strive to achieve and maintain exceptional health without drugs and disease. We want this for everyone: our kids, our parents, our friends, our community, our country. This can be achieved by starting at grass roots and building an education and awareness of exceptional health that ripples through our communities. One person at a time, one family at a time, one school at a time, one company at a time, one city at a time.
If you have a community of people that would like to be inspired about becoming exceptionally healthy and living a long, healthy life without drugs or disease, please contact us. Schedule and prior commitments depending, we would be thrilled to help out!
Some of Jason's community seminars:
- Breast Cancer Network, Auckland, April 2015
- Habitat for Humanity Fundraising Seminar, Whangarei, February 2015
- Probus Remuera, February 2015
- Breakfast for Diabetes Fundraising Seminar, Invercargill, November 2014
- Nayland College Fundraising Seminar, Nelson, August 2014
- Women's Pampering Event, Nelson, July 2014
- NHOS Group, Auckland
- Campbells Bay School, Auckland October 2012
- Crohn's & Colitis Auckland Support Group, Auckland
- Buller High School Kapa Haka Fundraising Support, Westport
- Les Mills supporting Diabetes NZ, Auckland
- Probus Tauranga, April 2012